Your ride to the airport may be getting safer, thanks to a new partnership between self-driving and safety startup Driversiti and SuperShuttle parent company Transdev.
With a mission to make our streets safer by improving driver behavior, New Jersey-based Driversiti is leveraging mobile technology to redefine traffic safety initiatives in the 21st century.
(Sept. 8, 2016) LAS VEGAS — Transdev, the leading global provider of multi-modal transportation solutions, is pleased to announce a strategic partnership and alliance with technology start-up Driversiti, designers of an innovative application focused on promoting safe driving. SuperShuttle, a subsidiary of Transdev, will be the first transportation fleet to utilize Driversiti’s tablet application and […]
- MobiledgeX & Sfara form a Global Technology Partnership
- Introducing Sfara Guardian: The First Always-On, Always-Ready Personal Safety Solution
- Can your phone teach you how to drive better? NJ company says yes
- Innovators Showcased Their New Products at Propelify
- The Exec Behind Verizon’s Hum Wants to Give Your Connected Car More Context