For decades, evolving technologies in both commercial and family vehicles have made it easier to evaluate individual drivers’ habits. Many of those innovations are now standard in makes and models from Mercedes-Benz to Nissan.
- MobiledgeX & Sfara form a Global Technology Partnership
- Introducing Sfara Guardian: The First Always-On, Always-Ready Personal Safety Solution
- Can your phone teach you how to drive better? NJ company says yes
- Innovators Showcased Their New Products at Propelify
- The Exec Behind Verizon’s Hum Wants to Give Your Connected Car More Context