Important Consumer Information
Emergency roadside assistance is provided by Urgent.ly, Inc. for active subscribers of sfara. Noted services are available to the sfara subscriber within any vehicle they travel, assuming there are no issues with vehicle eligibility requirements or exclusions below.
Please press the Roadside button, under settings, at any time for immediate assistance.
|Sfara Guardian Annual Subscribers||Sfara Guardian Monthly Subscribers|
|Service Type||Up to four (4) events per year, thereafter Pay-Per-Use||Pay-Per-Use|
|Service Eligibility||Effective two (2) calendar days after Sfara enrollment date||Immediately Upon Download|
For Sfara Annual customers
Any combination of four (4) of the following Emergency Roadside Assistance service events are available to you each year:
- Vehicle Towing:Towing is provided up to a 10-mile limit. Any additional expenses incurred beyond the 10-mile limit are your responsibility, payable to Urgent.ly, Inc.
- Flat Tire: Service is provided to change a flat tire with your inflated spare. If no spare is available, the vehicle may be towed. Towing coverage terms and conditions then apply.
- Jump Start or Minor Roadside Adjustments to Start Vehicle:Service is provided to jump start a dead battery or make other minor roadside adjustments to start the vehicle. Expenses for more extensive repairs, parts and labor are your responsibility, payable directly to the service facility, and are not reimbursable. Additionally, if vehicle towing is required, towing terms and conditions apply.
- Lockout:Service is provided to gain access if the ignition key is lost or accidentally locked inside the vehicle. If key replacement is required, we may assist with sourcing a service provider.
- Fuel Delivery:Provided customer’s vehicle is out of fuel, a service vehicle will deliver up to 2 gallons of fuel to the customer’s location, where allowed.
- General Reimbursement:If we are unable to locate a service facility or provide services in the area, you may locate a substitute service provider and be reimbursed up to $100 for Flat Tire, Jump Start, Lockout, Fuel Delivery and Towing. To receive reimbursement, you must contact Urgent.ly, Inc. first and receive an authorization number. You must submit the original receipt with authorization number along with your name and address to: Urgent.ly, Inc., 8609 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 475, Vienna VA 22182. All requests for reimbursement must be postmarked within 60 days after the date of the disablement.
For Sfara Monthly customers
The following Emergency Roadside Assistance service events are available as Pay-Per-Use: Vehicle Towing, Winching/Extraction, Flat Tire Change, Jump Start, Lockout Assistance & Fuel Delivery
Special Pay-Per-Use rates have been specifically negotiated on behalf of Sfara customers. Please press the Roadside button, under settings, at any time for immediate assistance and pricing information.
Additional Terms & Conditions
The program is limited to Sfara subscribers with a privately owned non-commercial vehicle. We only offer services for self-propelled vehicles; cars, motorcycles, vans, small trucks and small RV’s (up to 10,000 lbs. Gross Vehicle Weight Rating), licensed, and used for private on-road transportation. This program will only provide services to you if the vehicle needing such services is being used for personal use only, and not commercial use. Taxicabs are commercial vehicles and are excluded from program eligibility. Personal vehicles that are used for transportation network companies are also excluded from coverage under this program while being used for this commercial purpose. In addition to taxicabs and vehicles used for transportation network companies, the following are also excluded from program eligibility: tractors, boats, trailers, recreational vehicles and trucks, dune buggies, vehicles used for competition, stolen vehicles.
Coverage is effective two (2) calendar days after Sfara enrollment date.
Active Annual Sfara subscribers are entitled to four (4) service calls and/or reimbursements per year per enrolled. Active Monthly Sfara subscribers are eligible for Pay-per-Use services as noted above.
At the time of service, you must be present and present your photo ID. Please note that some services have additional restrictions as to the number of calls for the service, or caps on dollar amounts specific to that service.
This contract does not cover any of the following:
- Service if you are not with the disabled vehicle.
- Towing or service while at an auto repair shop or service station to another location.
- Towing or service on roads not regularly maintained (including private property).
- Service when a vehicle is snowbound. We do not hoist, winch or shovel vehicle from unplowed areas, snow banks, snowbound driveways or curbside parking.
- Service will not be rendered in areas not regularly traveled, such as vacant lots, beaches, open fields or other places that would be hazardous for service vehicles to reach.
- Installation or removal of snow tires and chains.
- Dismounting, repairing or rotating tires.
- Vehicle storage charges, cost of parts and installation, products, materials, impounding and additional labor relating to towing.
- Service requested for unlicensed vehicles, illegally parked cars or impounded vehicles if the vehicle was a privately owned non-commercial passenger car within the boundaries of program eligibility when this contract was purchased.
- Service to vehicles with expired safety inspection sticker, license plate sticker, and/or emission sticker where required by law.
- Service to vehicle that is not in a safe condition to be towed.
- Transportation for you or another member authorized under this plan to the vehicle for service or from the vehicle to another destination after service has been rendered.
- Charging a weak or dead battery.
- Towing of vehicle off a boat dock or marina.
- Service of any kind on vehicles used for commercial purposes or using dealer tags.
- Towing at the direction of a law enforcement officer related to traffic obstruction, impoundment, abandonment, illegal parking or other violations of the law.
- The benefits available to you are not available if the vehicle disablement or request for service arises out of or in connection with an act of God, war, insurrection, riot or similar events.
Limitation of Liability:
We will not accept responsibility for repairs or the availability, delivery or installation of parts covered by this contract including but not limited to car batteries, replacement keys, and tires. All parts used and services provided by the service facility must be authorized and paid for by you.
All Authorized service providers are independent contractors and are not our agents or employees, therefore we assume no liability for any damage to the vehicle resulting from the rendering of service or for personal items left in the vehicle. We are not responsible for incidental or consequential damages as a result of any act of the vendor in rendering service requested by you, which includes but is not limited to any claims for personal injury or damage to property.
Service Vehicle Tracking:
Urgent.ly, Inc. dispatch may provide the capability to you in the event you are a smartphone user. If your smartphone has a HTML5 browser, you may be able to see real-time tracking of the service vehicle en-route to your location. This feature is initiated by us via text message to you and standard message and data rates will apply.
This is a Motor Club contract. This is not an automobile liability insurance contract and is not an insurance contract.
Program dues are $1.00 per month per subscriber. You will not be required to pay any sum in addition to the amount specified in the contract for the covered services.
Benefits and dues are subject to change upon membership renewal.
Services are available in the United States, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
This contract is non-transferable.
We may cancel this program in the event of misuse of this contract. Should we choose to terminate your membership for fraudulent use of the services, we will provide you 10 days written notice stating the effective date and reason for the cancellation. We also may elect to not renew your membership for any reason. In the event we choose to non-renew your contract, we will provide written notice 30 days prior to your renewal date.
Home Office Location:
8609 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 475
Vienna, VA 22182