We’ve written two previous blogs about issues surrounding Apple’s crash detection service, which they introduced into their watches and the...
Apple’s iPhone 14 exposes weaknesses of market’s existing crash detection services (Sfara calls for the industry to act responsibly)
Mar 14, 2023
Until now, the dangers of false positives from inferior solutions with lower distribution have remained hidden, with negative incidents occurring in limited numbers and without press coverage.
- Sfara upgrades SDK, further enhancing technology, and now offering the only complete telematics solution for insurance carriers
- World’s First All-Speed Crash Detection, Including ZeroMotion, by Sfara
- Connected claims for insurance now has a viable path with Sfara’s 3-in-1 solution
- RapidSOS and Sfara partner to offer enterprises crash detection and emergency-response for easy integration into mobile apps
- iPhone 14’s crash detection goes off at Bonnaroo