Sfara expands its enterprise business with a new consumer offering that modernizes traditional safety services – putting personal, home and...
For decades, evolving technologies in both commercial and family vehicles have made it easier to evaluate individual drivers’ habits. Many...
Sfara exhibited at Propelify's second annual “Innovation Festival” on May 18 in Hoboken, NJ. The highly anticipated event was attended by thousands.
Sfara CEO, Erik Goldman, is looking to software to deliver enhanced situational awareness in real-time on the road.
Today Driversiti makes a series of announcements related to its growing business, brand, product and leadership. First, the company...
Diversiti is listed by Recode as an auto-tech company to watch in 2017 for its autonomous tech capabilities. It's going...
Our founder Sascha Simon spoke this week at the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association annual conference in Tampa, Florida. Sascha brought...
- MobiledgeX & Sfara form a Global Technology Partnership
- Introducing Sfara Guardian: The First Always-On, Always-Ready Personal Safety Solution
- Can your phone teach you how to drive better? NJ company says yes
- Innovators Showcased Their New Products at Propelify
- The Exec Behind Verizon’s Hum Wants to Give Your Connected Car More Context