Carriers now get Framework-cleansed UBI data, All-Speed Crash Detection with ZeroMotionTM, emergency response, FNOL and […]
A simple SDK integration means carriers can now accelerate FNOL and claims handling by providing […]
RapidSOS and Sfara partner to offer enterprises crash detection and emergency-response for easy integration into mobile apps
Sfara and RapidSOS have partnered to provide Emergency Communications Centers (ECCs) vehicle crash data to […]
Companies easily enable global coverage with Sfara’s SDK and cloud platform Sfara announces the addition […]
Apple’s iPhone 14 exposes weaknesses of market’s existing crash detection services (Sfara calls for the industry to act responsibly)
Until now, the dangers of false positives from inferior solutions with lower distribution have remained hidden, with negative incidents occurring in limited numbers and without press coverage.
Sfara is one of several key players selected and funded by the German state of Hesse to explore developing a smartphone-based, multimodal traffic warning system for real-time accident avoidance.
CCC and Sfara announce today that the companies will work together to accelerate claims management. Insurance customers of the two companies will be able to seamlessly connect Safra’s mobile crash detection data with CCC’s claims management solutions, improving and speeding claims outcomes.
We’ve seen a lot of negative postings about the newly released Apple crash-detection service. We think that negativity is overwrought and misplaced.
- Sfara upgrades SDK, further enhancing technology, and now offering the only complete telematics solution for insurance carriers
- World’s First All-Speed Crash Detection, Including ZeroMotion, by Sfara
- Connected claims for insurance now has a viable path with Sfara’s 3-in-1 solution
- RapidSOS and Sfara partner to offer enterprises crash detection and emergency-response for easy integration into mobile apps
- iPhone 14’s crash detection goes off at Bonnaroo