Today, Applied Driving Techniques (ADT) and Sfara, Inc. introduce a paradigm shift in fleet telematics, creating a comprehensive driver safety solution that can solve driver behavioral problems rather than just diagnose them.
Bosch Service Solutions, the leading solution provider for mobility services, is expanding its eCall service beyond the car. Thanks to a new app users can trigger an automatically generated emergency call outside of a car, for example from a bicycle, electric scooter, motorcycle or bus.
MobiledgeX and Sfara announce a Global Technology Partnership that will establish a gold standard in Driver Analytics, Mobility Safety and Assurance Services for the transportation industry including ride sharing, fleet management, vehicle-to-vehicle communication and vehicle-to-infrastructure security for global logistics and protection of high-value assets.
- Sfara upgrades SDK, further enhancing technology, and now offering the only complete telematics solution for insurance carriers
- World’s First All-Speed Crash Detection, Including ZeroMotion, by Sfara
- Connected claims for insurance now has a viable path with Sfara’s 3-in-1 solution
- RapidSOS and Sfara partner to offer enterprises crash detection and emergency-response for easy integration into mobile apps
- iPhone 14’s crash detection goes off at Bonnaroo