Today, Applied Driving Techniques (ADT) and Sfara, Inc. introduce a paradigm shift in fleet telematics, creating a comprehensive driver safety solution that can solve driver behavioral problems rather than just diagnose them.
Bosch Service Solutions, the leading solution provider for mobility services, is expanding its eCall service beyond the car. Thanks to a new app users can trigger an automatically generated emergency call outside of a car, for example from a bicycle, electric scooter, motorcycle or bus.
MobiledgeX and Sfara announce a Global Technology Partnership that will establish a gold standard in Driver Analytics, Mobility Safety and Assurance Services for the transportation industry including ride sharing, fleet management, vehicle-to-vehicle communication and vehicle-to-infrastructure security for global logistics and protection of high-value assets.
- Next Gen Mobile Safety for Lone and Remote Workers, Fleets and Organizations Caring for Their People
- Bosch Service Solutions to invest in U.S. startup Sfara
- Sfara announces a revolutionary solution that ensures the highest possible standard for smartphone integrity
- Sfara Announces Their Operational Autonomous Vehicle Proving Ground to Accelerate Product Development
- Major German Car Manufacturer Selects Sfara as Foundation for Smartphone-based Crash Detection AI