Sfara expands its enterprise business with a new consumer offering that modernizes traditional safety services – putting personal, home and...
For decades, evolving technologies in both commercial and family vehicles have made it easier to evaluate individual drivers’ habits. Many...
Sfara exhibited at Propelify's second annual “Innovation Festival” on May 18 in Hoboken, NJ. The highly anticipated event was attended by thousands.
Sfara CEO, Erik Goldman, is looking to software to deliver enhanced situational awareness in real-time on the road.
Driversiti Announces Launch of New Features and Broadens International Footprint; Repositions Company Brand and Infuses Industry Leadership
Today Driversiti makes a series of announcements related to its growing business, brand, product and leadership. First, the company...
Diversiti is listed by Recode as an auto-tech company to watch in 2017 for its autonomous tech capabilities. It's going...
- Sfara announces a revolutionary solution that ensures the highest possible standard for smartphone integrity
- Sfara Announces Their Operational Autonomous Vehicle Proving Ground to Accelerate Product Development
- Major German Car Manufacturer Selects Sfara as Foundation for Smartphone-based Crash Detection AI
- Smarter, Greener, Safer Cities and Roadways Technologically Enabled by MCAS
- Accedian and Sfara Announce Joint Solution to Deliver QoS Assurance for Level 3 to Level 5 Autonomous Systems