Tarantino will lead go-to-market strategies to insurance carriers for Sfara’s ultra-low speed crash detection with on-scene FNOL.
After several years of intensive testing in labs, in the field, and through commercial deployment by a major OEM, Sfara is releasing to the general market its ultra low-speed crash detection technology for smartphones.
New FNOL solutions recognized as Sfara raises $11.5M in oversubscribed Series B to accelerate sales of breakthrough tech
Sfara’s mobile-based Sphere of Safety for drivers and pedestrians has expanded globally, with the support of Bosch Service Solutions, now offering services in 42 countries and 10 languages.
- Sfara Technologies Selected for Project to Improve German Road Safety
- CCC and Sfara Help Insurers Connect Accident Data to Claims
- Top three reasons why Apple’s crash detection obviously wasn’t intended for enterprise programs
- Why low-speed crash detection matters
- Crash Week Topic: What’s so negative about false positive crash events?