For decades, evolving technologies in both commercial and family vehicles have made it easier to evaluate individual drivers’ habits. Many of those innovations are now standard in makes and models from Mercedes-Benz to Nissan.
Sfara exhibited at Propelify’s second annual “Innovation Festival” on May 18 in Hoboken, NJ. The highly anticipated event was attended by thousands.
Sfara CEO, Erik Goldman, is looking to software to deliver enhanced situational awareness in real-time on the road.
Driversiti Announces Launch of New Features and Broadens International Footprint; Repositions Company Brand and Infuses Industry Leadership
Today Driversiti makes a series of announcements related to its growing business, brand, product and leadership. First, the company reorganizes under the name sfara to support an expanding vision for growth, and commitment to revolutionizing fleet analytics and safety with mobile technology for companies of all sizes. The brand reflects a direction for the […]
Diversiti is listed by Recode as an auto-tech company to watch in 2017 for its autonomous tech capabilities. It’s going to be an exciting year!
Your ride to the airport may be getting safer, thanks to a new partnership between self-driving and safety startup Driversiti and SuperShuttle parent company Transdev.
With a mission to make our streets safer by improving driver behavior, New Jersey-based Driversiti is leveraging mobile technology to redefine traffic safety initiatives in the 21st century.
- A Paradigm Shift in Global Fleet and Supply Chain Safety: Introducing a Comprehensive Safety and Compliance Solution Designed to Protect and Respect Drivers
- Bosch enables emergency call outside the car
- MobiledgeX & Sfara form a Global Technology Partnership
- Introducing Sfara Guardian: The First Always-On, Always-Ready Personal Safety Solution
- Can your phone teach you how to drive better? NJ company says yes