If your organization participates, or wants to participate, in post-collision economics, the lower speed bands are in essence a new market for you, especially when combined with a mobile-based detection technology that offers First Notice of Loss (FNOL) that is automatic and on-scene.
Aug 17, 2022
False positives can greatly diminish the viability and profitability of business models based around crash detection programs, such as when the crash detection provides FNOL services to claims automation initiatives.
- Sfara Technologies Selected for Project to Improve German Road Safety
- CCC and Sfara Help Insurers Connect Accident Data to Claims
- Top three reasons why Apple’s crash detection obviously wasn’t intended for enterprise programs
- Why low-speed crash detection matters
- Crash Week Topic: What’s so negative about false positive crash events?