Tarantino will lead go-to-market strategies to insurance carriers for Sfara’s ultra-low speed crash detection with on-scene FNOL.
After several years of intensive testing in labs, in the field, and through commercial deployment by a major OEM, Sfara is releasing to the general market its ultra low-speed crash detection technology for smartphones.
New FNOL solutions recognized as Sfara raises $11.5M in oversubscribed Series B to accelerate sales of breakthrough tech
Sfara’s mobile-based Sphere of Safety for drivers and pedestrians has expanded globally, with the support of Bosch Service Solutions, now offering services in 42 countries and 10 languages.
- World’s First All-Speed Crash Detection, Including ZeroMotion, by Sfara
- Connected claims for insurance now has a viable path with Sfara’s 3-in-1 solution
- RapidSOS and Sfara partner to offer enterprises crash detection and emergency-response for easy integration into mobile apps
- iPhone 14’s crash detection goes off at Bonnaroo
- Sfara Expands Emergency Service Capabilities to Nearly 40% of the World’s Population