Sfara announced today the next generation of their patented on-device smartphone crash detection, thereby furthering their industry leadership and the accuracy of their solution.
Via an app from Bosch, business travelers can use their smartphones to place an automatic emergency call outside of their car. For example, if they are on foot, bike, train or rental car.
A Paradigm Shift in Global Fleet and Supply Chain Safety: Introducing a Comprehensive Safety and Compliance Solution Designed to Protect and Respect Drivers
Today, Applied Driving Techniques (ADT) and Sfara, Inc. introduce a paradigm shift in fleet telematics, creating a comprehensive driver safety solution that can solve driver behavioral problems rather than just diagnose them.
Bosch Service Solutions, the leading solution provider for mobility services, is expanding its eCall service beyond the car. Thanks to a new app users can trigger an automatically generated emergency call outside of a car, for example from a bicycle, electric scooter, motorcycle or bus.
MobiledgeX and Sfara announce a Global Technology Partnership that will establish a gold standard in Driver Analytics, Mobility Safety and Assurance Services for the transportation industry including ride sharing, fleet management, vehicle-to-vehicle communication and vehicle-to-infrastructure security for global logistics and protection of high-value assets.
- New FNOL solutions recognized as Sfara raises $11.5M in oversubscribed Series B to accelerate sales of breakthrough tech
- Introducing world’s first global safety, telematics and FNOL platform that is hardware-free, by Sfara
- Next Gen Mobile Safety for Lone and Remote Workers, Fleets and Organizations Caring for Their People
- Bosch Service Solutions to invest in U.S. startup Sfara
- Sfara announces a revolutionary solution that ensures the highest possible standard for smartphone integrity